Shipping and Handling
The shipping of ordered items is done via the postal service.
For international shipments, we offer a flat shipment rate.
If you prefer alternative shipping options, please get in touch with us.
Orders are delivered to the indicated address within the deadlines defined in the "Shipping Options" section.
- In periods of promotions, we increase the normal delivery times by up to 2 working days;
- In times of higher volume of orders, we may experience delays in shipments;
- We are not responsible for possible delays by the shipping company.
After the payment is successfully completed, the customer receives an email with confirmation of your purchase. At that time the order begins to be processed and will be dispatched within the next two working days.
Warning: Due to the current delivery constraints of the postal services, we inform you that it is possible that delivery times for orders may be longer than indicated below.
- Standard Mail: only applicable to Portugal. About 3 working days.
- Registered Mail: only applicable to Portugal. About 2 working days.
- International Standard Mail: +7€ per order. About 5 working days.
Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Countries outside the European Union for tax purposes: Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Busingen (Germany), Campione d'Italia, Ceuta (Spain), Guernsey, Jersey, Channel Islands (Great Britain), Heligoland Islands (Germany), Aland Islands (Finland), Canary Islands, Faroe Islands (Denmark), Iceland, Kosovo, Macedonia, Melia, Moldova, Mount Athos, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, Sana Marino (Italy), Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican (Italy).
For shipments outside the European Union, we are not responsible for delays and customs costs. These are at the customer's expense.